Warco DOT 3 Brake Fluid is a high quality brake fluid suitable for all applications requiring DOT 3 fluid. Warco brake fluid is actually a heavy duty DOT 3 fluid made from high quality materials and has a higher wet boiling point than many other types of fluid. Warco DOT 3 Brake Fluid surpasses Federal Standard 116 and Federal Specifications VV-6-680 and J1703. This equates to safer operation and shorter stopping distances.
Aside from the quality of the fluid, Warco DOT 3 Brake Fluid is sold in metal cans. Metal cans outperform less expensive plastic cans for several reasons. First, with the integral seal on the can top, the fluid is much less susceptible to contamination, particularly from outside water vapor. Also, the cans themselves are much more durable and avoid leakage and breakage issue found in plastic cans.
- Compatible with all brake systems requiring DOT3 fluid
- Mixes perfectly with existing brake fluids, safe for “topping off” fluid level
- Improves stopping distance. Less prone to pedal fade. Surpasses Federal Standards
- High quality fluid with higher wet boiling point than competitors
- Shipped in durable metal cans
- Dramatically lower chance of spillage and contamination than plastic competitors
Warco brake fluid is available in the following sizes:
|Package Size||Case Size (Cubic Feet)||Case Weight (Gross)|
|24 x 12 Ounce (335ML) Metal Cans||0.67 CF||22 lbs / 9.98 kg|
|1 x 55 Gallon (208L) Steel Drum||10.7 CF||460 lbs / 209 kg|
Also availalbe: DOT 4, 5, & 5.1 (Only available in 55 Gallon Drum.)