Conventional / Premium Motor Oil
WARCO Conventional / Premium Motor Oil provides superb performance for today’s gasoline powered cars, light trucks and vans. They are formulated to clean engines and control sludge and other engine deposits that form because of high engine temperatures and combustion exhaust. Selected anti-wear additives are used to reduce wear and extend life.
WARCO Conventional Motor Oils meet the requirements of API Service Category SN. WARCO Conventional 5W-20, 5W-30, and 10W-30 Motor Oils meet auto manufacturers current performance requirements as defined by API GF-5. WARCO Conventional Motor Oils are backward compatible with all earlier API service categories and have been field tested to be comparable to the specification requirements for MIL-L-46152E, Ford M2C153h, GM-6048 M, 6049M, Detroit Diesel, and other light duty diesel engines.
WARCO Conventional Motor Oils are designed for today’s high-temperature, high revving performance engines and are suitable for use where API SN motor oil is recommended.
- API Service Classification SN, SM, SL, SJ
- API GF-5 Service Certification (SAE Grades 5W-20, 5W-30 and 10W-30)
- Resists breakdown in the most severe engine environments
- Fights formation of sludge and varnish deposits that reduce engine life
- Provides excellent protection to critical turbo unit components
- Excellent wear, corrosion, and rust protection
- Resists oil thickening by providing advanced oxidation control
- Helps reduce oil consumption by fighting volatility and oil evaporation
Available in a variety of viscosities in the following sizes:
|Package Size||Case Size (Cubic Feet)||Case Weight (Gross)|
|12 x 1 Liter Plastic Bottles||0.81 CF||25 lbs / 11.34 kg|
|4 x 4 Liter Plastic Bottles||1.26 CF||35 lbs / 15.88 kg|
|4 x 5 Liter Plastic Bottles||1.32 CF||40 lbs / 18.14 kg|
|19 Liter Plastic Pail||1.44 CF||42 lbs / 19.05 kg|
|1 x 55 Gallon (208L) Steel Drum||10.7 CF||460 lbs / 208.65 kg|