Warco produces a wide range of greases however our most popular grease is Warco Multipurpose Grease, a red lithium-complex grease. Warco Multipurpose Grease is designed for high temperatures and extreme pressures.
It is formulated to maintain excellent mechanical, thermal, and chemical stability under extreme conditions. Especially well suited for use in vehicle fleets, mining, and industrial applications.
- Recommended for all types of heavy loaded surfaces including plain, journal, ball, roller, and needle bearings as well as couplings.
- Recommended for a wide range of mechanical parts including wheel bearings, disc brakes, construction equipment, heavy-duty trucks and industrial plants (what in industrial plants?).
- Suited for operating temp. between -40 F and 500 F
- Offers excellent shock load-carrying
- Provides excellent EP protection against high loads
- Formulated with high level of rust and corrosion inhibitors to protect metal surfaces.
Available in the following sizes:
|Package Size||Case Size (Cubic Feet)||Case Weight (Gross)|
|12 x 1lbs (453 g) Fiber cans||0.46 CF||14 lbs / 6.35 kg|
|1 x 400 lbs (182 kg) Steel Drum||10.7 CF||450 lbs / 204 kg|