Warco Oil Treatment is a viscosity and anti-wear additive for use in diesel and gasoline engines as well as transmissions. Our oil treatment is blended only from the best base stocks and additives and provides exceptional benefits. It supplements additives present in lubricating oil to restore performance to older engines and to protect new engines.
Warco Oil Treatment provides good shear stability for use in motor oil, gear oil, and transmission fluid. It is also mixable with other aftermarket additives. Warco Oil Treatment is shipped in durable and attractive 15oz metal cans. Also available in bulk.
- Restores performance in older engines by restoring compression and improving ring seal, reduction of oil burning and reduction of friction.
- Reduction of Smoking Exhaust
- Lubrication of moving parts under extreme conditions
- Quieting of the valve train
- Conditioning of the oil seals
- Anti-wear component restores and provides additional protection for bearing surfaces and moving parts
Warco oil treatment is available in the following sizes:
|Package Size||Case Size (Cubic Feet)||Case Weight (Gross)|
|24 x 15 Ounce (444ML) Metal Cans||0.71 CF||25 lbs / 11.34 kg|
|1 x 55 Gallon (208L) Steel Drum||10.7 CF||460 lbs / 209 kg|