Temperature stability has always been the focal point of quality transformer oils in the market. Warco offers a premium grade, extremely refined oil that has exceptional temperature stability – its performance is unaffected regardless of whether the temperature goes up or drops.
Transformer oils are in great demand due to their electrical insulating properties – they can be safely used in high voltage capacitors, some switches and circuit breakers, oil-immersed transformers, tap changers, and fluorescent lamp ballasts.
- It suppresses corona and facilitates automatic arc quenching by containing the spark generated by the transformer
- The oil has a high flash point and low pour point
- It is dry, non-acidic, and free from any kind of moisture
- Extremely high dielectric strength
- Zero contamination is guaranteed
- Low dielectric dissipation factor
- Prevents formation of deposits and debris
- It is highly resistant to rust, corrosion, and oxidation
- Provides advanced insulation for transformer core and protection for the paper insulation, thereby keeping the transformer safe
- It acts as a coolant by absorbing the heat generated from a transformer, via the process of convection
- The oil has exceptional longevity
Available in the following sizes:
|Package Size||Case Size (Cubic Feet)||Case Weight (Gross)|
|1 x 55 Gallon (208L) Steel Drum||10.7 CF||460 lbs / 209 kg|